Life at CrossFirst.
What you are.
- Honesty - Relating to all people in a truthful, sincere and straight-forward manner
- Humility - Understanding our own strengths and weaknesses while acknowledging the significant worth and contribution of others
- Discretion - Ensuring the confidentiality of our relationships
What you can do.
- Decisiveness - Being prepared and confident in making timely decisions
- Wisdom - Knowing what is right and true while seeking advice when necessary
- Initiative - Recognizing and doing what needs to be done and striving for continuous improvement
What you want to do.
- Faithfulness - Protecting the reputation and assets of others
- Responsibility - Striving to do what you commit to accurately, dependably, and on time
- Accountability - Allowing trusted individuals to examine the results of our work and the quality of our relationships
What others see in you.
- Positivity - Looking for the best in every person and every situation
- Respect - Assuming the significant value of others and treating them as they would like to be treated
- Compassion - Taking an interest in others while being kind, forgiving, and helpful
What our employees enjoy most about working at CrossFirst:
Cheryl Barlow, Tulsa Treasury
"I love the connections I have made with my clients and co-workers. Every day I have the chance to learn something new from the best people!"
Michael McDonald, KC Commercial Banking
"CrossFirst is a modern and fresh take on what a Bank can be; we are relationship focused, technology driven, and always seeking to provide extraordinary service. As the Bank continues to grow and innovate, I feel that I have every opportunity to grow and develop along with it."
Gabrielle Stinnett, Dallas Treasury
"Working for CrossFirst is truly rewarding. To be employed by a company that not only recognizes your strengths, but also fosters your career growth, makes coming to work every day effortless."
Brent Mills, OKC Relationship Banking
"CrossFirst is not just a place to work, it's a family. I've built long-lasting, trusted relationships with both clients and colleagues. You don't experience that everywhere."